of the fusionjv.eu Website
Welcome to the Fusion Czech Website.
We get that reading terms and conditions is not among your top 10 fun things to do. Still, we ask you to find a few minutes to read these Terms as we begin our cooperation; these are the rules it is going to follow. That way, you’ll know what you can expect of us and what we expect of you.
Please, read these Terms carefully before you start using this Website.
I hope you’re sitting comfortably, listening to some chill background music. Let’s get into it!
WHO OPERATES THIS WEBSITE?
- The owner and operator of the www.fusionjv.eu Website (hereinafter: “Website” or “Fusion Website”) is Křesťanská akademie mladých, z.s.
- Wherever terms “Fusion”, “we” or “us” are used, they reference the Christian youth ministry Fusion, or, if they reference a legal entity, it is the national organization under which Fusion operates in given country. For example, in the Czech republic, the legal entity under which Fusion operates is the following organization:
Křesťanská akademie mladých, z.s.,
sídlem Emila Pajurka 142,
739 11 Frýdlant nad Ostravicí
zapsaný je u Krajského soudu v Ostravě
pod sp. zn. L 3763
THE LEGAL CAPACITY OF FUSIONS IN INDIVIDUAL COUNTRIES
- Fusions in different countries always operate under national organizations, the list of which you can find at the end of this document along with contact information for each.
COOPERATION WITH JOSIAH VENTURE
- Fusion cooperates closely with US-based international organization:
P.O. BOX 4317
Wheaton, IL 60189-4317
2. TO WHOM DO THESE TERMS APPLY AND HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR (DIS)AGREEMENT WITH THEM?
TO WHOM DO THESE TERMS APPLY?
- These Terms apply to you from the moment you enter the Fusion Website, even if only as a visitor. Naturally, only to a certain extent – e.g., the Terms about registered users don’t apply to an unregistered visitor.
- These Terms apply mainly to registered users of the Website. After all, you must agree with them in order to complete the registration process.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS?
EXPLICIT AGREEMENT DURING REGISTRATION
DISAGREE WITH THESE TERMS?
- If for any reason you don’t agree with these Terms or you’re not able to comply with them, we must ask you, albeit with grief, to stop using them without delay.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration is the first important step to using this Website to its full potential. You can register using one of the three following options:
- Your Facebook account;
- Your Google account;
- Your email address and custom password.
- By signing in for the first time using your Facebook or Google account, you register your new account.
- To manage your Fusion Website account, you can sign in using your Facebook or Google account.
- If you choose to register using your Facebook or Google account, you’re giving us authorization to pertaining matters (mainly to request your name, email address and profile picture). This is so that we can verify you haven’t already registered at the Website, and possibly connect your Facebook or Google account to your account on the Website.
ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF REGISTRATION DETAILS
- By registering, you declare to have filled in accurate and complete details, and to update them if they change.
- To become a registered user, you must be at least 13 years old. By registering, you implicitly confirm that is the case.
CATEGORIES OF REGISTERED USERS
- The Fusion Website has several categories of registered users. The defining criterion is your role and manner of engagement in Fusion; whether you’re a student, leader, main leader, national leader etc.
4. HOW TO ENJOY THE FUSION WEBSITE?
- One of the Fusion Website’s best features is that it allows registered users to share inspiration and materials you might find useful in your local Fusion.
DOWNLOADING MATERIALS FROM THE WEBSITE
- You may only download materials from the Website solely for your personal needs or those of your local Fusion, run under the international Josiah Venture organization.
- You may not use materials downloaded from the Website to create the impression that you’re acting in our name, if we have not authorized you to do so.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We, as Fusion, respect the intellectual property rights and we expect the same of you. We own all the intellectual property rights for the materials we upload, or we use them under granted license. You are authorized to use these materials only in compliance with and to the extent of these Terms.
- As a registered user, you may publish, upload or otherwise share content on the Website. Fusion may or may not observe, check or edit the content you upload. We reserve the right to remove user content or restrict access to it, without stating reasons. We may do so without notifying you or any other person in advance.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR USER CONTENT?
- You bear the sole responsibility for any user content you publish.
LICENSE TO USE UPLOADED MATERIAL
- By uploading materials or creating content on the Website, you give us nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use them, for unlimited duration, even after you terminate your account or your cooperation with Fusion.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
ADHERENCE TO LAW
- By using the Website, you oblige not to use it in any way non-compliant with any local, national, foreign or international law, regulation, directive, legal rule, international treaty or other legislative measure.
PROTECTION OF LOGIN DETAILS
- If you create or are given a username, password or any other security detail, treat it as confidential and do not make it available to anyone else. Your account is private and you may not give access to the Website to another person by letting them use your login details.
LOSS OR ABUSE OF LOGIN DETAILS
- If your username or password gets lost or compromised, or if you have any reason to believe a third party has accessed your account, inform us without any delay and change your password immediately. The same applies to any unauthorized access to your Facebook or Google account, if it is connected to your account on the Fusion Website.
DISPUTES OVER CONTENT YOU’VE UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE
- If anyone raises a dispute with Fusion over user content uploaded by you, you oblige to rid Fusion of all responsibility for any damage, loss or costs of any sort (including proportionate costs for legal representation and legal fees) resulting from such dispute, to the extent allowed by local law.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED?
- You acknowledge that under no conditions are you allowed to:
- Copy, further distribute, reproduce, cut, record, upload, demonstrate, broadcast or make accessible any part of the Fusion Website content to the public (the only exception is while doing so for purposes of Fusion).
- Delete or change any copyright, trademark or other mark of intellectual property in content on the Fusion Website.
- Make your password accessible to any other person, or use username and password other than your own.
- “Crawl” the Fusion Website or use any other automated means (including bots, scrapers and spiders) to browse, view or collect information from the Website.
- Publish any offensive, defamatory, pornographic or obscene content on the Website.
- Publish or upload any illegal content. This includes infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Publish material containing your password or intentionally publish material containing any other user’s password or third party’s personal data.
- Upload harmful content, such as malware, trojan horse or viruses, or in any other way undermine other users’ access to the Website.
6. Other important information
UPDATING AND CHANGING THE WEBSITE
- We may update and change the Website and we may terminate it without any prior notification. We reserve the right to unilaterally change these Terms. We recommend that you acquaint yourself with these Terms regularly. If you happen to disagree with their latest version, cancel your account, if you have one, and leave the Website immediately, please.
HOW WILL YOU BE INFORMED OF THESE CHANGES?
- If we make substantive amendments to these Terms, we will inform you in advance, e.g. via clearly visible notification on the Website or via email. In some cases, we may notify you in advance and your continued use of the Website will serve as an expression of agreement with these changes.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Fusion Website is provided “as is” with no explicit or implied guarantee.
ADVICES AND INFORMATION FROM FUSION
- Similarly, any advice or information received from Fusion, oral or written, are not to be taken as a basis for any guarantee.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
- You acknowledge and agree that we do not carry responsibility for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable (including any direct, extra or accidental costs, as well as exemplary and punitive damages). Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is clear that it is going to happen or if, at the time of your registration, we knew it may happen.
WHAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
- We do not bear responsibility for:
- Loss of ability or opportunity to use data;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of opportunities (e.g. opportunity to organize a concert, camp etc.);
- Damage to your device to the extent that you could prevent it by following our instructions or the instructions of device’s manufacturer.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND APPS
- Fusion does not guarantee or bear responsibility for – or recommends – any third-party apps (or their content), user content, devices or any other product or service of third parties.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites are provided for your benefit and inspiration. We do not support or approve such websites or their operators, nor do we monitor them. If you view, use or download any of their content, you do so at your own risk and we do not bear any responsibility for it.
I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT
- You confirm you’ve read these Terms, you understand them, accept them and agree to comply with them.
- We make reasonable effort to keep the Website running. From time to time, circumstances such as technical problems, maintenance, testing or updates in order to comply with amendments to law regulations may arise. This may result in temporary outages.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
- We want to improve the Website continually to better support your work. Therefore, if you have any questions, observations, comments or ideas for improvement, send them to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW LONG ARE YOU BOUND BY THESE TERMS?
- Our relationship, started by your registration, is legally binding until either you or we terminate it. Until that happens, you are legally bound by its latest version.
- If any part of these Terms becomes recognized as invalid or unenforceable, this invalidity or unenforceability does in no way alter or invalidate the enforceability of any other part of these Terms. Given parts shall be enforced to the extent allowed by local law.
ANY DISPUTES SHALL BE BROUGHT BEFORE COURT IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- In the framework of mutual cooperation, we commit to make reasonable effort to deal with disputes amicably. However, in certain situations, that is not possible. In such cases, any disputes arising from these Terms or related to using the Website are to be dealt with locally before the competent court of the Czech republic.
8. WHO RUNS FUSION IN THESE COUNTRIES:
True Horizons – Bulgaria
Стара Загора, ул. „Генерал Гурко“ 24
KAM – Czech Republic
142 E. Pajurka, Frydlant n.O 739 11, Czech Republic
Koma – Estonia
Kaunase pst. 9a, Tartu 50704
Jauniešu Virzība – Latvia
Matisa 50B, Riga, LV-1009, Latvia
Fala – Poland
ul. Ochabska 133, 43-430 Kiczyce, Poland
Vital – Romania
Str. Independentei, nr. 61, bl.47. sc. A, ap. 13
Loc. Medgidia 905600, Jud. Constanta, Romania
TCKompas – Slovakia
V. Spanyola 37, 010 01 Zilina, Slovakia
Društvo Več – Slovenia
Gozdna Pot 1a, 1261 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Mihnovshkyh 33b kb 32, Lviv 79018, Ukraine
These Terms were last updated on 14th May 2020, v. 1.0